... ... ... ... WE INTERRUPT THIS POST TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL LIVE BULLETIN. TURNS OUT SCOTT ALREADY WROTE A BEST OF ACEPHALOUS THAT INCLUDED SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER. HE IS STUPID AND FORGETFUL BUT WISHES TO REMIND READERS THAT HE KNOWS WHY SCIENTISTS IN THE LATE 19TH CENTURY BELIEVED THE AMPHIOXUS BRIDGED THE GULF BETWEEN VERTEBRATES AND INVERTEBRATES AND WHY THAT IS IMPORTANT TO EDITH WHARTON AND THAT HE DOES NOT BELIEVE YOU DO. WE NOW RETURN YOU TO THE BEST OF ACEPHALOUS ALREADY IN PROGRESS ... ... ... ...
- Who here is gay?
- I am become dangerous.
- The mother of all trolls.
- The Munch Paradox. (Damn did it ever turn out lame.)
- Almost just like it's maybe done.
- Why you don't deserve the job you land. (Even when you do.)
- Why I won't either. (Not that I will.)
- Vortices of misfortune.
- Unbelievabilitiness: The Absolutely True Tale of the Last Three Years of [My] Life
- How to hide cancer from loved ones.
- Two words next to each other.
- I'm seriously.
- Would that it had been true.