- Lick on this clink.
- For the good of the body politic, we must all read John Updike.
- You have taken too much Ritalin.
- When does a thing become a Thing?
- The five most beloved characters on The Wire (according to conservatives).
- The Batman demonstrates his appreciation for interspecies kink.
- On the mound tonight, T.S. Eliot. In his last outing he went six innings before converting to the Church of England and boring the Yankees to a forfeit.
- Mark Millar remains an awful writer.
- An historical timeline of Battlestar Galactica that, while wrong, would have been preferable to the one the show went with.
- "Infodump" doesn't contain the word "dump" for no reason.
- Why am I writing about Updike so much?
- The Republican road to recovery (the cartoon version).
- THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT MY MANICURE.
- GRADING! The text adventure.
- Don't you have someone more manly to pick a fight with?
- Never judge a book by its canon.
- Sneezing is racist.
- Historical context in the multiverse.
- A long (and not particularly funny) joke about Lukács.
- Of course William Blake wrote comic books.
- Caravaggio can move your eyes around your head from the grave.
- Literary matters are only "transparent" when they're not properly literary.
- "This apple's the worst orange I've ever tasted."
- Unread books make for better film adaptations.
- "We are committed to maintaining the appearance that we possess the minium degree of competence required by our office."
- Ann Althouse in Women Who Stare at Men Who Aren't Staring At Asses.
- Only fight the wars you've already won.
- I completed my Ph.D. in AWESOME at the University of California, AWESOME, where I specialized in AWESOME and AWESOMER.
- The content of a eulogy is a function of the life being eulogized.
- The legitimacy of the current administration rests on Bill Ayer's knowledge of The Odyssey.
- On finding princesshotpantz in my office.
- These two books both contain oceans and words related to them so Bill Ayers must have written them.
- Leverage is porn for liberals.
- You, sir, are no Hunter S. Thompson.
- Can't Bill Ayers write a book of his own for once?
- "I'm not racist, I just wish black people were more white."
- Between the last time I mention him and now, Bill Ayers ghost-authored another book.
- Language is revealing that Dan Riehl is a racist.
- "When tweeting bloggers fight, it's called a tweeting blogger battle ..."
- Witnessing death through the fog on the 241.
- The lies we never tell ourselves we've told ourselves.
- Octavia Butler and the development of writerly restraint.
- Work Bird brought his friends to Work Bird's Bring Your Friends to Work Bird's Work Day.
- You only notice I'm white because you're a racist.
- The Dwight D. Eisenhower Bowing Hour!
- The Headless Chef's award-winning Chorizo Cilantro Chili.
- Avatar is as racist as Dan Riehl.
- Which makes it very, very racist.
- Feed the tiger or face its wrath.
VERY IMPORTANT THING TO KEEP IN MIND: POSTS ON THE VISUAL RHETORIC OF FILMS AND COMICS HAVE THEIR OWN SPECIAL PLACE AND ARE THEREFORE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS LIST. YOU MAY FIND THEM HERE: