- On the significance of J.D. Salinger and Howard Zinn to the intellectual development of unschooled adolescents.
- Tell me what you think once you've finished the film, thank you very much.
- LURKER AMNESTY WEEK! IT WAS A SUCCESS!
- I'm continually surpised I don't kill myself on the way to class.
- The ten greatest directors in Hollywood (ranked according to their politics).
- The Dark Knight is, clearly, a mediation on the Buddha soul of dogs.
- Lost in Translation isn't nearly as racist as Avatar will alway be.
- Does this camera angle make my head look like Tracy Morgan?
- Paris Hilton : Bruce Wayne :: Roosevelt : Batman
- How to bootstrap student diction.
- What is it, with students and, with commas?
- On the "moral" universe of Mark Millar.
- Politcally motivated rape "jokes" are always appropriate.
- John Nolte stands alone in his defense of surgically-enhanced breasts (and possibly the woman attached to them).
- I'm allowed to feel sad.
- Like when Alex Chilton passed.
- On the persistent metafictions of Alan Moore.
- I arrive in England and am immediately told to go home.
- I'm allowed to stay, but the authorities require I be accompanied by a lonely ghost.
- Not that the ghost can do anything about volcanos.
- So now I live in an alternate England in which air travel is impossible.
- The god in charge of Icelandic volcanos relents and I'm allowed to return home.
- Where I discover they've done terrible things to Kitty Pryde.
- What do you mean "I just passed two kidney stones"?
- What do these words in the newspaper mean?
- That my apartment's about to burn down? Why didn't you just say so?
- There's a proper time and place for everything, but right now and in here is neither.
- Daniel Clowes is better than you. And him too. Not to mention her.
- THE GREAT CARAVAGGIO HUNT!
- Consulting high school poetry notebooks is never a good idea.
- Ever wondered what passing a kidney stone feels like? A One-Act Play written by SEK and performed by Al Swearengen.
- Inception was thuddingly dull, so I wrote about it twice.
- I'm a happily married man who very nearly wasn't.
- I'm the monster your kittens fear.
- Until we lose ourselves (or are hit by another car) this narrative is us.
- Finally I can be a proud white man again!
- Flat characters can't gush about the complex inner lives they lack.
- At least my position is grounded in historical fact instead of ideological fancy.
- The fact that it sounds like they're planning to rape her is just a coincidence.
- The many faces of the Republican party (according to the Republican party).
- Ceiling Cat's not the only one who can see you masturbating.
- The Headless Chef teaches you how to bake delicious cheese cake without cheese.
- James O'Keefe hears the word "nigger," but can't find a conservative to pin it on.
VERY IMPORTANT THING TO KEEP IN MIND: POSTS ON THE VISUAL RHETORIC OF FILMS AND COMICS HAVE THEIR OWN SPECIAL PLACE AND ARE THEREFORE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS LIST. YOU MAY FIND THEM HERE: